'Helping to build your future'
ProMetier undertakes a full and free of charge consultation with the customer at the outset to identify requirements and propose pragmatic solutions to meet their needs and budget. The scope of work is clearly defined in any subsequent proposals.
The customer will understand exactly what they are getting for their money. If the requirement changes after the work has started, and the alteration cannot be done for free, ProMetier will fully cost the change and validate it with the customer before proceeding. ProMetier does not seek to augment profits by adding hidden ‘Extras’ on at the end of the job. Consumers in the domestic building market complain about this practice more than any other.
This document details the technical proposal for the proposed works.The proposal presents:
• Description of the work to be undertaken.
• Clear planning and scheduling of the work program.
• The management and delivery methods.
• The competencies, organisation and values of the ProMetier company.
DON'T DELAY, GET IN TOUCH TODAY
020 8859 7291
07511 207 187
This document details all the contractual aspects of the works, such areas as:
• Duration • Price
• Payment Schedule
• Delivery Acceptance and Invoicing
• Engagement • Offer Validity
• Payment Terms and Conditions
Prometier Limited. Company registration: 08507882. Registered addressed: 43 Glenlyon Road, Eltham, London SE9 1AL.